Summit Education Services is at an exciting stage in our expansion plan and provides our staff with many opportunities for professional development.
We are looking for talented, enthusiastic, and inspirational teachers to join our team in both Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city.
- Part-time or full-time basis: Instruct courses in IELTS or TOEFL iBT.
- Grade and provide timely feedback on students ’ class work, assignments and tests..
- Evaluate students’ strengths and weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies for improvement..
- Prepare and return end-of-course evaluation report for individual students.
We are open to recruiting both English speakers and Vietnamese nationals who graduate from 4-year colleges and universities in English speaking countries.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited University,
- Familiar with IELTS/TOEFL iBT formats
- Teaching experience in IELTS & TOEFL IBT and/or TEFL, TESOL, CELTA… is a plus
- Ability to exercise judgment and work independently utilizing Summit syllabus
- Excellent critical thinking and communications skills
- Excellent organizational skills and team spirit
- A desire to help students learn and reach their full potential
- Highly competitive compensation package and bonus
- Quality training program with career track
- Intellectual and friendly working environment
If you are passionate about teaching, highly responsible and committed to excellence, Summit is the place for you.
- Candidates should send CV/resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Established in 2007, Summit JSC is one of the leading educational organizations in Vietnam with two branches in Hanoi and two branches in Ho Chi Minh City. Each year, Summit helps thousands of students improve their English skills, prepare for prestigious institutions in America, Canada and other English speaking countries. Summit provides high quality standardized test prep courses including SAT, ACT, SSAT, TOEFL, IELTS, GMAT and GRE. Summit students have achieved top scores such as >2000-2400/2400 SAT (old format) or >1400-1580/1600 SAT (new format), 100-119/120 TOEFL, 7.5-9.0/9.0 IELTS, 30-35/36 ACT, 760/800 GMAT… and have gained acceptance to Harvard, Princeton, Yale, Columbia, UChicago… and other top international universities.